Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fun with Four

Gigi's cousin is visiting from California, so I have been watching FOUR kids all week. They are all very sweet and well-behaved, but Jay can rest assured that I will never feel like I can handle four of our own. :)


On Tuesday I kept the kids out of school to visit the Botanical Gardens. It was a little chilly, but the Christmas decorations made the visit well worth it. My favorite part was the little model train town that was set up for the holidays. It was very detailed with little Christmas houses and figurines, and there were about 6-8 different trains zooming around the tracks.


Tuttle and Maggie are excited to head back to the Botanical Gardens Saturday night with Mommy and Daddy to see the lights exhibit. I have never been, and I have only heard RAVE reviews!

I took four kids to the grocery store last night and definitely looked like a circus coming down the aisles! I had two in the car cart and two walking/running beside. I was exhausted when we left! :)


We are about to be busy with a Christmas event every day, so I am trying to enjoy these last few days of calmness. I am looking forward to our upcoming parties and performances, but it is nice to have a few days to prepare! 


Christmas with our babies is such a sweet and magical time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment