Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Weekend

We fit in a lot this weekend, but I still feel like we were able to be a little lazy, too. That is always a great combination. :) Friday night we started out with a big slumber party in our room. This included Mommy, Daddy, Tuttle, Maggie, Smelly (our dog), and Cat (our cat). Maggie wanted to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor because she is not much of a snuggler, but she woke up around 1am, and was not happy to be on the floor, so I took her to Tuttle's room. Maggie and I slept until 10am the next morning! That was a FANTASTIC start to my weekend!

The kids and I could not waste much time once we were up because we had a birthday party to attend. Baisden was turning two and invited us to her party at My Gym. The kids had a blast climbing up and down the equipment, jumping in the ball pit, and riding on the zip line. I absolutely love My Gym- it is so clean and contained. I was actually able to spend a few minutes catching up with my sweet momma friends and meeting some new ones.




Happy 2nd Birthday, Baisden!


After the party I dropped off Maggie and Tuttle at Gram and Grump's house for our monthly date night. I know they had the best time playing with their new toys (a Star Wars Lego kit for Tuttle and a Rapunzel wooden paper doll set for Maggie) and sleeping in a tent in the living room! 

Jay and I dressed up a little for our night out and headed to Mableton for a birthday party for Justin. I was so thrilled to see almost every one of our friends. I had no idea everyone was coming!



We were able to stay about our hour before we needed to leave for our dinner reservations at Chops. 


Our dinner was a little disappointing because they lost our dinner reservations and our waiter almost ignored us, but I loved having an entire meal devoted to my amazing husband. We talked non-stop (mostly me!) and had such a fun time reminiscing about our life together so far. I love this man so much and am very lucky to spend my life with him. He definitely spoils me rotten and works SO HARD to better our family. 

Today Tuttle, Maggie, and I stayed in our pajamas almost the entire day while Daddy went to Starbuck to work and grabbed lunch with Aunt Peach. :) I always like to organize the house on Sundays with picking up rooms, cleaning the kitchen, running loads of laundry, and sending out various emails, and I had a full day to get everything done. We are ready to start the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment