Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cold and Ice

We started off Monday with a break from school due to President's Day. I knew every indoor attraction or play place would be PACKED since it was so cold, so we headed to the movies to see Paddington. :)


I had never seen a movie at the Phipps Plaza AMC, but I had heard wonderful things about the comfy seats. They did not disappoint. The seats reclined all the way back, allowed you to put your feet up, and were extra squishy. They were so comfortable that Maggie fell asleep in my arms about halfway through the movie! I thought the movie was super cute and could not get enough of Tuttle's laughter at Paddington. 


Today school was cancelled due to freezing rain, and I think we were all a little stir crazy. I honestly do not have any idea how families in the North survive when they are snowed in for weeks! We were able to leave the house for swim lessons, but I know everyone is ready to return back to school and a normal schedule tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment