Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Maggie Starts Preschool!

Maggie was eager to start preschool since her brother had been in school for almost a month, and her day finally arrived! She was not nervous to enter her Kangaroo Class and get started exploring all the new toys right away. I think it helped that she knew most of her classmates from her previous year at OPP and one of her teachers so well. Ms. Chris was Tuttle's assistant teacher while he was in the Treefrog Class, and she is also one of my good friends.


When I picked her up, she was all smiles! I heard about her music class, reading Pete the Cat, playing on the "big girl" playground, popping bubbles, and drawing a picture of me. She is ready to go back on Friday. I know this will be a GREAT year for Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment