Sunday, March 6, 2016

Melt My Heart

We successfully conquered another fun weekend! We enjoyed cheering on the Gym Dawgs in Athens, Tuttle's first sleepover birthday party, a beautiful afternoon at flag football, and running errands with three crazy kids in tow. 

I find myself taking pictures of Tuttle and Maggie interacting with Jacob as much as possible. There are two distinct reasons why. 1. I am an only child, so witnessing a sibling bond is something I have looked forward to watching in my children for as long as I can remember. 2. I barely remember Tuttle and Maggie as a baby. If it were not for the blog, I may not remember anything! I am trying to REALLY take a minute to stop running like a crazy person through life and watch my babies. I know I will forget the sleepless nights and messy house when they are gone. Hopefully I will remember their sweet moments together. :)



And just because we have been cracking up over this picture all weekend. We have titled this masterpiece "Rough Night In Athens." Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment