Monday, August 17, 2020

Pre-K for Jacob

 Jacob went to bed ready to start his new school this morning.

We made a deal that if he wore my pick of "baby clothes" on the first day that he could wear "dude clothes" the rest of the year. This is the end of an era. :(

Drop-Off looked a little different (doesn't everything?) during all the virus precautions, so we arrived to the church playground a few minutes early to snap some pictures since I could not walk him in.

He had no problem happily jumping out of the car and heading into the building with his teacher during carpool.

When I picked up him, he told me he wants to go back every day. I know this is going to be a great year for Jacob!

We also added another component to our school schedule. Maggie and Tuttle started taking the bus to school this morning. It pulls right up to our driveway and saves me 45+ minutes in the car. Tuttle loved the idea. Maggie was disgusted. I was thrilled to have a few minutes to eat breakfast alone before Jacob woke up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment