Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The Big 4-0

 We celebrated Jay's 40th birthday last night with good friends. It was a toned down event with all the pandemic cautiousness, but the group was full of people who know and love our birthday boy.

We tried out a new restaurant at the Avalon, Oak Steakhouse. It did not disappoint, and we will definitely be returning for another meal. 


Allison put together the most thoughtful video full of Jay's family and friends with birthday messages. It brought everyone to tears as each person talked about what an impact Jay has in their lives.

I cannot rave enough about my husband, and I am so lucky to spend another year celebrating him and all he does for our family. I am extremely relieved that I missed my bus at the GA/FL game 15 years ago and ended up sitting behind such a handsome stud when his driver took pity on two sorority girls left behind at the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment