Monday, May 10, 2021

Feeling Loved

 My Mother's Day this year was absolutely perfect. I was able to sneak away for a little solo time on Saturday afternoon after Tuttle's baseball game. I relaxed with a pedicure, a little shopping, and dinner by myself in silence in my car. This is what dreams are made of. :)

The kids and I met Gram and Cathy's family in Dahlonega on Sunday for a delicious lunch at The Smith House and to tour Camp Glisson. Landon, Sissy, and Noah have never been to camp before, so Gram wanted Tuttle to show them around to help with any nerves before their week later this summer. I never turn down the opportunity to visit Camp Glisson!

I could not ask for a better mother, role model, best friend, or support system than I have with my mom. I could not do life without all her advice and guidance. Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms that help shape me, too!

Also a huge shout out to the one that made motherhood at all possible. I am so thankful to navigate parenting with this stud.


No comments:

Post a Comment