Monday, October 25, 2021

Fall Fun and Homecoming

 Maggie submitted her pumpkin for the annual decorating contest at the gym. It was already given the title of tallest pumpkin ever to enter, and we are awaiting final judging. I am so thankful for a husband that wilingly deals with my crazy ideas!

Jacob had his first school field trip on Friday, and I was able to chaperone. The classes visited the cutest local farm where they were able to explore a corn maze, make butter, listen to Halloween stories, paint pumpkin pictures, and enjoy a hayride. The kids had the best time, and I did not lose anyone. I call that a success!

Tuttle and Jacob both had big games on Saturday morning. Jacob's team concluded the season with their final game and received trophies. Tuttle's team started the playoffs and secured a huge win that allows them to continue on Wednesday. Go Royals!

We hurried home from baseball to get ready for the main event: Tuttle's First Homecoming Dance. I did not realize what a big deal homecoming was at the middle school, but we were able to put it all together in a week. I cannot believe how grown up my first baby is, but I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.

We ate dinner at a local hibachi restaurant with Olivia's family before meeting up with more friends in Downtown Woodstock for pictures before the dance.





I picked up Tuttle at the high school after the dance, and he had the time of his life. I am thrilled that his first dance was such a memorable experience with the sweetest date and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment