Sunday, February 27, 2022

Kickin' Off Six Years Old

 After Jacob came down with a fever the day before his party in January, we had to reschedule for the end of February to celebrate our six year old!

Jacob loved having his favorite friends and family at his ninja party! The instructors kept the kids busy with obstacle courses, games, and relay races. It was amazing to have the entire studio to ourselves!





Maggie has become such a huge help to me during party prep. I had to add a few fun themed food items, and I created the ninja cheese while Maggie assembled the karate belt treats!



Jacob's favorite part was using a REAL Samurai sword to make the first cut in his cake!



We loved having both sets of grandparents there to celebrate Jacob!


This action packed party was the perfect way to honor the birthday boy, but I have decided that he cannot get any bigger. The years are flying by way too fast, and I need him to stay my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment