Sunday, July 22, 2012

Annual Meat Mountain Party

Even though I am HUGE, we decided to attempt one last family of three outing before the big day on Tuesday. Jon hosts "Meat Mountain" every year at his house, so after naps for all three of us, we headed to Candler Park for the get-together.

Jay and I always have such a good time at the Poole's house because Jon and Stephanie have friends from so many different groups. There is always someone new to meet. After Tuttle got over his initial shyness, he was all over the place, convincing multiple people to go up and down the stairs with him.

Our hosts, Jon and Stephanie


My silly husband


It was typical Georgia weather in July- HOT and HUMID! I did not take many pictures of all the guests because everyone felt so gross!

Tuttle enjoyed some quality time with his girlfriend, Connor. He insisted on holding her hand. That was before she beat him up!



Since we do not own a television, Tuttle is in awe whenever he is around one. He was engrossed in a baseball game when I went searching for him. :)


I cannot believe I am posting this picture, but here I am at 38w5d pregnant. It is amazing how GIGANTIC a woman can get!



We cannot believe we will become a family of FOUR on Tuesday. Tuttle is excited!


Thanks for hosting another fun party, Jon and Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment