Monday, September 11, 2017

Peace At Last

Aunt Peach and Uncle Drew officially tied the knot this past weekend, and every moment was absolutely perfect! We are so happy to have been a part of such a memorable event.

While Gram watched Jacob on Friday, we arrived at King Plow for the rehearsal. Jacob clearly cannot handle eating at a nice restaurant yet. :)


We were all in the wedding, so everyone had a job to learn. I had never been to the venue before, and it was very special and beautiful. 



After a quick practice we settled into a delicious meal at South City Kitchen. I ate way too much and enjoyed every bite! The fried green tomatoes were my favorite.




The bride and groom looked so happy. 



Saturday Maggie and I sneaked off early to get our hair done at DryBar. Maggie was a natural, and everyone was going on and on about how beautiful her curls were. She was in heaven. 




I only snapped a few pictures before the wedding, but I will be filling up a post as soon as the professional photos are sent. My sweet friend and favorite photographer, Stephanie Madison, captured the big day. She never disappoints.




Aunt Peach and Uncle Drew's wedding had every detail: a live band, photo booth with props (where Tuttle and Maggie spent most of their time!), an open bar, gorgeous tables, and the most stunning bride that ever was. My favorite moment was watching Allison and Drew dance with Holland and Piper to Frozen's "Love Is An Open Door." I could not stop the tears! We will never forget this weekend.

Congratulations, Allison and Drew! Have the best time in Bermuda!

No comments:

Post a Comment