Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween 2021

 Our family started Halloween 2021 with our annual pumpkin carving contest. We have been so busy recently that I was relieved to accomplish our tradition in time. Maggie and Tuttle were completely independent this year while Daddy and Jacob worked as a team. I admit that I am too much of a control freak to let my children near my pumpkin. :)


My Braves pumpkin has been declared the winner with Jay's smiley pumpkin coming in at a solid second place. To be honest, I am using everyone's love for the Braves in the World Series to my advantage. Hopefully this helps the Braves secure the last win they need.



We went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood with a family from Tuttle's baseball team. We loved spending the evening with Sergio, Krista, Raine, and Gab. They recently moved here from Chicago.


Maggie was elated to do Tuttle's makeup for his costume. I honestly think she could have a career in movie production!


Just to note that Jacob declared his disappointment at one house when he yelled, "This house isn't giving out candy! They are giving out snacks!" when he was presented with a granola bar. It would not be a Thorne outing without Jacob making himself known.... (We explained some Halloween manners immediately!)

The kids racked up with candy, and we were back home in time to watch the Braves. Unfortunately they did not clutch the title, but we are optimistic for the next game!

No comments:

Post a Comment