Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daddy Free Weekend

Daddy traveled to Ashville with his buddies to celebrate a bachelor party, so the babies and I had a fun weekend at home without him.
 
Friday night was low-key with a movie night complete with popcorn. Before the main attraction, Tuttle begged to be paint Maggie's toenails. I think his little sister was in Heaven.
 


 
Saturday morning we attended a birthday party for Tuttle's classmate, Jamie, at a local jumpy place. Both kids had a blast, and Maggie worked up an appetite since she ate THREE pieces of pizza at the party!
 
 
Saturday evening Gram came over to babysit, so I could go out to dinner with girlfriends to celebrate Elaine's wedding (Jay was celebrating with the groom.). Gram brought new pajamas for Tuttle and Maggie and a new movie. They barely noticed when I left.
 
I had a great time eating at Noche and catching up for almost three hours. It was a nice break to just sit back and relax and definitely recharged me.
 
Sunday we went to church, and I bribed Tuttle and Maggie to take pictures with a trip to the church playground.
 


 
I loved spending time with these babies, but we sure were happy to see Daddy Sunday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment