Monday, June 30, 2014

Beth and Neil's Wedding Weekend

Jay and I just had a FABULOUS weekend celebrating Beth and Neil's wedding in North Carolina. Beth is a good friend of Jay's from college, and we were honored to be a part of their special day.
 
 
The entire weekend was absolutely perfect and beautiful. Beth thought of every detail, and we were both agreed that it was the best wedding we had ever attended.
 
Jay and I were able to sneak off for lunch in Boone on Saturday. We asked a local for a restaurant recommendation, and I had the most delicious tacos that I had ever put in my mouth. :)
 

 
I could not get over the breathtaking view of the North Carolina mountains, and the wedding venture highlighted it for all the guests to enjoy.
 

 
Congratulations, Beth and Neil! Thank you for such a fun weekend getaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment