Friday, April 1, 2016

Small Victories



I will not say that going from two babies to three babies has been easy. Jacob is the sweetest newborn, but he does require a lot of attention and absolutely hates the car (which is VERY difficult since his two older siblings have an activity every afternoon). I try to celebrate the small victories and soak up this stage of life.....

Like the moment that Tuttle realized that he can really read and spent all day pulling books off his shelf. 


Or enjoying some sunshine and Jacob's first time swinging at the park


And visiting Daddy at work which included Daddy and Uncle CJ chair racing Maggie and Tuttle around the office


To wearing REAL CLOTHES, putting on makeup, and drying my hair multiple times this week. Yes, it is the little victories. :)


I am so lucky to be the mommy to Jacob, Maggie, and Tuttle. Even more lucky to be the wife to a man that supports my dream of being a SAHM, despite the difficult days.

No comments:

Post a Comment