Thursday, May 23, 2024

April Antics

 Aunt Peach and I got a wild hair and ventured to the tattoo shop for matching finger art. I think I am feeling my march toward 40 in September and trying to knock out some craziness. :)




The boys enjoyed cheering on the Dawgs at the G-Day Game. 


Jay and I celebrated the Masters on the back porch. I had a pool at work that initially I was winning (solely based on how good looking the golfers were in my bracket), but I quickly dropped to last place. The mimosas and chicken salad made me feel better with the loss. 



Tuttle turned FOURTEEN. We celebrated him with a dinner at home and scheduled his party for May when activities and sports calmed down.



Maggie and her team traveled to Gulf Shores, Alabama for Regionals. This was one of Maggie's main goals of the season especially since the meets had not gone as planned. I always love traveling with the moms, and we actually had time to relax.



It was a tough meet for Maggie which was difficult for her because she wanted to end the season with higher scores. We had a long beach walk to discuss expectations for Level 8, and both learned a lot about each other's view of this roller coaster sport. 



I am so proud of Maggie for her determination and resilience. Roswell Gymnastics is a special place with the most supportive coaches and teammates. Maggie is ready to make some mental changes and tackle new skills. The girls immediately begin training for Level 8- no rest for these powerhouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment