Saturday, April 13, 2013

Brawn and Burgers

The babies and I went to Will and Sarah Bate's 2nd birthday party this morning at Catch Air in Sandy Springs. We had never been before, and I was very impressed with all the different and unique areas for the kids to play. Tuttle found an exercise section that he was OBSESSED with and spent most of his time working on his muscles. It was cracking me up!




We had such a great time at the party! Happy Birthday, Will and Sarah Bates.

Jay had to go to Madison to pick up bunk beds for Tuttle, so Kristen invited the babies and me over for a cookout this afternoon after naps. Tuttle had been talking about Jack's house and his toys since our playdate on Wednesday. I am extremely lucky to have Kristen, Jack, and Lily so close. 





We love our sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment