Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Day With Maggie

A day with Maggie is wonderful, funny, and exhausting! Here is a rundown of all the stunts she pulled yesterday.

  • 8am- I take Maggie's clothes off for a shower. While I am helping Tuttle with his clothes, Maggie pees all over my bathroom rug.
  • 9:30am- We meet Gigi's mom at Starbucks to ride to the zoo. I put Maggie in the driver's seat while I arrange carseats in the back. She finds my Coke Zero and spills it ALL OVER her and the driver's seat. I have to ride to the zoo sitting on a towel.
  • 10:30am-12:30pm- Maggie insists on walking with the big kids instead of riding in the stroller. I am either pushing an empty double stroller or pushing the big kids.
  • 1:30- Naptime for everyone. Maggie decides naps are overated and runs around her crib for two house. The first time I check on her she has a dirty diaper, so I change her and put her back in the crib with a bottle. The second time I check on her I find that she has shaken her milk all over the crib and herself, so everyting is soaking wet. Obviously naptime is over at this point. I remove the wet bedding and take off her wet clothes. Before I can put a diaper on her little tush, she stands up and pees on her rug.
  •   4:30- We head to soccer practice, and Maggie immediately falls asleep in the car.
  • After soccer practice, I am unloading the car. Tuttle comes inside, and Maggie is taking her time to listen to directions. She is slowly climbing the stairs. When I reach down to help her, she tries to get away and tumbles down the concrete stairs. This ninja move results in a blackeye. Side note: We have professional photos Friday for our Christmas card. Hello, Bruiser!

To sum is up: Maggie is a mess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment