Monday, September 30, 2013

Bulldawgs and Birthday

We cheered the Bulldawgs to victory Saturday afternoon at the Poole's house. It looked like a middle school dance with the boys in the living room watching the game and the girls/babies in the kitchen snacking and catching up. :)
 



 
It was a big game to win to work toward the SEC championship, so everyone left very happy.
 


 
I dropped Jay and the babies off at home after the game, so I could have a final birthday celebration with my friend, Elena. We met at our sons' preschool and have become fast friends.
 
She treated me to dinner and dessert. We stuffed ourselves with sushi at Amura and creme brulee at Bistro Niko. A girls' night out is always so refreshing and really allows me to recharge my battery. Elena is such a sweet friend, and I am very lucky to have her in my life. We decided we need a night out once a month from now on.


Sunday Jay had a chance to work on his Wagoneer and was able to really accomplish a lot of repairs himself. I am extremely impressed how much he is able to tackle- He replaced the spark plugs and starter. I love that his truck is becoming such a hobby for him. 

After naps a new babysitter came over to watch the kids, so Jay and I could have the afternoon to ourselves. While we did not do anything very exciting, it was fun to go shopping and run a few errands without hauling babies along. :)



It officially is feeling like fall, and I am loving the weather. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment