Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend of Babies

We celebrated two special babies this weekend. I went to my sweet friend Jamie's sprinkle shower for her baby girl due in December on Saturday afternoon. She already has two boys, so it was fun to buy pink girlie things! I found the cutest ruffle sleeved baby gowns and used the monogram to personalize them. :)

Jamie's sister, Kara, hosted the shower at her beautiful home. She had every nook and cranny decorated with pink and grey. Jamie's friend, Tachi, also hosted and created the most amazing diaper cake with beautiful bows and diapers.




I love celebrating new babies with my Ashford Park friends. We have really grown since we met. There are now 14 babies between 7 friends. :)


On a side note, Jay kept Tuttle and Maggie while I was at the shower. They BOTH slept for three hours while I was gone. That NEVER happens for me and ALWAYS happens when Jay is alone with them! I think it is some sort of conspiracy! HAHA

After the shower, I came home to prepare a meal for the Horton family to welcome Baby Whit into our group. We visited for a while at their house, and Jay took Justin out for a beer to celebrate the newest arrival.

All The Boys


We already love you so much, Whit! :)

After a busy Sunday at church and birthday shopping with Grandmommy, I took the babies to a Trunk-or-Treat event at the church where Tuttle attends preschool. Tuttle was THRILLED to be able to wear his costume. Maggie did not feel the same enthusiasm, and I had to bribe and trick her to keep on her Raggedy Ann hat the entire time.


The Trunk-or-Treat gave the babies good practice for Halloween on Thursday.


There were a lot of friends from Tuttle's class at the event, including Kelsey. She made this adorable costume with her mommy.


Maggie was devouring candy as quickly as she could get me to open it.


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment