Friday, December 21, 2018

Party Animals

Tuttle put on a wonderful performance at Chamblee High School on Tuesday evening. Not only did we get to see him perform with his 3rd grade class, but his chorus sang several songs that they have been working months on. The chorus is excited to showcase their hard work at the Hawks game in February.



The kids and I partied hard at three holiday celebrations to finish out the week. Jacob started off first at his preschool party on Wednesday. He ate two helping of PB&J star sandwiches, created a pom pom filled ornament, and allowed me to snap some pictures outside in the cold despite wearing shorts. :)





Luckily Jacob was in school for Tuttle and Maggie's parties and even stayed for lunch bunch today, so I was able to attend both events without a destructive toddler in tow. Maggie's class wrapped presents for a family in need, sampled German holiday treats, and decorated their class tree with handmade ornaments.



For Tuttle's 3rd grade party I organized a Saran Wrap ball game that I found on Pinterest. I modified it, so everyone went home with one prize, and it was a complete success! I went into it a little apprehensively because I did not know if the plastic would get stuck or the kids would cooperate, but I think everyone had a blast! I did not take pictures during the fun, but I did find a letter Tuttle wrote to us in the hallway. I love that he is completely honest (Not every day.)



We have now performed, partied, shopped, decorated, and mailed the cards. Christmas, we are officially ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment