Thursday, December 13, 2018

Santa Prep Visit

December is flying by with all the holiday events. I cannot believe Christmas is a week and a half away! We made it to church Sunday, but only Jacob would tolerate a picture in the cold... Jay and I are really enjoying our new Sunday school class. Several of our neighborhood friends have been members for years, and we finally made the commitment this year since Tuttle started the 3rd grade Bible classes.


Sadly on Tuesday night Jacob was hit with a stomach bug. I kept him home from school, but luckily he was back to his normal wild self after a few extra snuggles and movies in bed. 


To avoid the cold December weather, we visited Santa at the mall today to prepare for our big visit with Tuttle and Maggie next week. Jacob has always been a fan of Santa, and he was eager to sit with him again this year. 


One amazing thing about all my children is their commitment to their Christmas list. They never switch up their wishes last minute, and all three are easily persuaded into ideas that I come up with. This includes Jacob's list of a bike and Legos. Little Boy, I think Santa can make that happen. :)


This cold weather has hit much earlier than I can handle. I called Jay yesterday, and I told him I might not survive this winter. He calmly told me that it was 51 degrees and was not THAT cold. I need my Georgia shorts weather back now.


Jacob is practicing for his musical debut tomorrow with his Owl Class. He is ready for his chance in the spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment