Friday, February 3, 2012

Behind the Scenes

I always sneak away for a few minutes while I am teaching to peek at Tuttle playing with his friends in school. It is interesting to see him interacting with other kids and adults while I am not present. He seems very independent and happy in his classroom. I especially enjoy seeing him during circle time listening to his teacher read books. He looks like such a BIG BOY sitting down and paying attention to the lesson.

On Thursday two of his classmates celebrated their second birthdays. One mommy brought in cupcakes and emailed me some pictures of Tuttle. I thought they were so sweet, so I had to share!




Tuttle was asked to smile in this picture. This was his reaction!
 

I can really tell Tuttle is retaining things he learns in school, especially songs. I find him trying to sing along to certain ones when I play his Baby Einstein CD in the car. His favorites right now are "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and "The ABC Song." He gets smarter everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment