Thursday, February 2, 2012

Painting with Aunt Peach

On Tuesday night Tuttle had a date night with Aunt Peach. She picked up his favorite meal (Chickfila!) and planned an art project. Aunt Peach is an elementary school art teacher, so Tuttle gets to benefit from her expertise!




I loved the iPhone pictures that I received! Thanks, Aunt Peach!!

Peanut Update

I went for my second OBGYN appointment on January 25. I was crossing my fingers for another ultrasound, but it didn't happen. I did get to hear a healthy heartbeat of Peanut. :) Due to my previous ultrasound, my doctor moved my due date back to July 30. This means I am back at 14w3d today. We officially find out the gender March 9 (It seems like forever away!), but Jay and I are pretty much convinced it is a GIRL. Tuttle cannot wait to be a big brother!

I felt Peanut move for the first time a couple of days ago!! This is one of the best perks of pregnancy. I mostly feel him/her at night. I am crossing my fingers this is just a coincidence, and his/her sleep schedule is not flip flopped!

We are full steam ahead on the nursery. There are only two more boxes to unpack and then we will organize the current baby stuff into what we will need right away and what can be stored in the attic. I am picking up a white crib tomorrow. It will definitely feel real with two cribs in the house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment