Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tuttle Picasso and Peanut Update

Tuttle has become quite the little artist and is VERY serious about his masterpieces. When he is drawing, he puts his face as close as possible to the paper and concentrates very intently on his art. He usually wants someone to color with him and will give you the crayon you are ALLOWED to use and glances over frequently to make sure you are as dedicated as he is. :)

Aunt Peach has passed along her love for painting, and we tackled a Valentines painting project on Wednesday. Tuttle was very clear when he was done with each Valentine (officially a hardheaded toddler), but he stayed interested in the project for a impressive amount of time.



________________________________________________________
A Little "Peanut" Update

Week 15

Weight gain: About 10 pounds, but my due date changed (Now July 30), so it set me back a couple weeks. That makes this huge jump okay, right???

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my pants (Yeah!), but I have started wearing a lot of tight fitting maternity tops to show off the bump!

Sleep: I actually am feeling the extreme fatique in the second trimester. I get up about once a night for a bathroom run.

Gender: Still unknown. I think it's a GIRL! I just made an ultrasound appointment at a local place called Stork Vision for next Thursday to find out the gender before the routine ultrasound at 20 weeks. I obviously have NO patience!!

Belly Button: Definitely out very early.

What I miss: Really nothing- I am one of the crazy women who LOVES being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: Jay working on the nursery this weekend.

Milestone: Feeling Peanut move more and more, especially at night. One the top perks of pregnancy!

Size of baby: About 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces- the size of an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment