Monday, February 13, 2012

February Supper Club

Calley and Josh hosted February Supper Club, and it was the first time all six families could attend. We had a crowd! I love how large the group has become. Calley and Josh's neighbors and soon-to-be parents also came. I am sure it felt like "Baby Boot Camp" with seven babies who are all mobile now!! :)

We attempted a picture with all seven babies oldest to youngest. I think Jay took a successful shot!


Sweet Sarah Bates- the only girl in the bunch!
 

Our host for the evening- Joshua
 

James
 

Will
 

Jamie and Tracey
 

A Family Shot 
(At least two out of three are smiling and looking at the camera!)


Mary and Me
 

The guilty "I just shoved an entire cupcake in my mouth" face
 

We have officially entered the sharing toys struggle with Tuttle. He was not allowed the play with L.J.'s toy kitchen by the end of the night because he would FREAK OUT if anyone got near it when he was "cooking." I guess this is another perk of toddlerhood! :)

Thanks for hosting, Calley and Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment