Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day (AKA Toddler Tantrum Tuesday)

Someone has officially stolen my sweet baby for a terrible toddler. I should install more durable locks on our doors! :)

My class celebrated Valentine's Day with a little party yesterday. I picked up Tuttle from his class, so he could participate. The parents brought in adorable heart sandwiches, cheese and crackers, fruit salad, and ginger snap hearts. 


Tuttle was only interested in the juice.

 
After a tantrum about being held, he finally got distracted with a toy barn. This was short lived because one of my students wanted to play, too. Tuttle is not a proficient sharer yet. Let's just say that the toy was put away! Ahhhh!!


 I luckily have a lot of patience. I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment