Saturday, October 20, 2012

Way Down Yonder on the Chattahoochee

Kristin and I took all five kids (Tuttle, Jack, Ellie, Maggie, and Lily) to the Chattahoochee Nature Trails yesterday for a little walk and picnic. I thought it would be fun for the boys to put their feet in the water, so I told Kristin to dress Jack in shorts and Crocs. I really thought the boys would dip their toes in and find the water to be freezing, but they would still love exploring on the shore.



Little did I know that Tuttle would take a running leap into the river.


This would result in my son "swimming in the big pool" in a diaper in October.
 
 
Who wants to give me the "Mom of the Year" Award? :)

The girls stayed safe and warm in the stroller, but they enjoyed watching Tuttle and Jack be crazy boys and the geese that came right up to shore hoping for some food.
 
 
Overall it was a very successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment