Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome Baby Charles!

The whole Thorne family was looking forward to meeting Baby Charles last night. I made my famous spicy sausage and tomato cream pasta (requested by Mommy and Daddy Burke), and we were able to steal a few cuddles with the new baby. I fed Charles his bottle, and he was so little! I cannot believe how easily you forget how small newborns are- Maggie was just there 2.5 months ago!

Paul and Val are already such great parents. Charles is so lucky to have them. :)


This was my first chance to see the nursery, too. Like the rest of their beautiful home, the nursery was perfect down to every detail. My favorite parts were the striped wall and the seersucker bedding.




We cannot wait for Maggie and Tuttle to grow up with another baby friend in the group.

Speaking of Maggie and Tuttle...... 







We are looking forward to the rest of our weekend full of family fun!
Burt's Pumpkin Patch and Supper Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment