Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of Preschool 2013

Today was Tuttle's first day of preschool. He handled it like a professional!



We continued our tradition of breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts for the third year in a row. I am sure his teachers apprecite me filling him up with sugar and sending him off to school! :)


Tuttle barely looked back when we arrived at his classroom. I think having the same teacher, same room, and familiar faces in his class made the first day a breeze.

After school Tuttle told me his favorite part of the day was Spanish class. He said his teacher uses a monkey to talk to the class. I cannot wait to see what Spanish words he learns because he loves counting to ten in Spanish already.

 First Day of School 2012


First Day of School 2011


 We cannot wait to see how much Tuttle learns and grows this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment