Friday, September 27, 2013

My Birthday

My 29th birthday was yesterday, and it was one of my best celebrations to date. We started off the morning with a breakfast trip to Dunkin' Donuts. Jay was able to go into work a little later than usual. It was the perfect way to start the day.

After a trip to Leapin' Lizards to allow the kids to jump some energy out,  I returned home to BEAUTIFUL flowers on my doorstep that Jay ordered for me. :)


Late afternoon I loaded the babies into the car to meet my mom and Jay for dinner at Moxie Burger in Marietta. We ate outside and soaked up the fall weather. I enjoyed an Angus burger with cheese, bacon, and a fried egg and a side of fried pickles. Very low calorie, but completely appropriate for a birthday celebration! The restaurant serves King of Pops for dessert. 



My mom ordered cupcakes to bring to dinner. She told Publix that she wanted pink cupcakes with the number 29 written in red. This is what they created. It appears I am a baseball player. Haha!




Today my birthday present from Jay and the babies arrived in the mall. Jay had designed "Mom Cards" for me to hand out to new friends I meet. I absolutely LOVE them. They are heavy card stock with beautiful green writing and design. I would attach a picture, but they have personal info on them.

Tomorrow the celebration continues with a girls' night with my friend, Elena.
I am excited the see what the year holds for me! Thank you to everyone for making me feel so special on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment