Sunday, September 8, 2013

Our Weekend

Jay went off to Athens with his guy friends to cheer on the Dawgs this weekend, so the babies and I stayed busy at home.


Friday we had a playdate at Ms. Elena and Niko's house. The kids had a blast riding bikes and gocarts in the front yard after dinner.


Saturday we filled the morning with a long walk, stopping by a yard sale, and eating pizza at Costco for lunch.

After lunch I dressed Tuttle and Maggie in their Georgia gear and went to my cousin, Anne's new apartment for a house warming/football watching party.


Gram and Grumps came for a little while, too.


Anne has spent so much time decorating her new place, and it shows! I absolutely love all the touches of our family in the apartment from pictures to pieces of furniture passed down from older generations. I enjoyed walking through each room and looking for all the interesting decorations. My favorite room in her library area in the living room. It was so cozy!




Tuttle latched onto Anne's friend, Allie. He could not get enough of her tickles and wrestling with him. I had to ask him to leave her alone several times!


We were very happy that the Dawgs pulled out a win against South Carolina. I knew Jay was having a good time in Athens!


Our Sunday has consisted of church, grocery shopping, and napping. We are ready for a new week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment