Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bockle

Our Elf on the Shelf, Bockle, arrived Saturday morning. Tuttle and Maggie were both so excited to see him. I introduced him last year, but Tuttle was still a little young to understand the concept. He totally gets it this year, and he wakes up every morning asking where Bockle is hiding. 


The biggest success has been the elf pajams that Bockle left for Maggie and Tuttle. Tuttle has literally worn them everyday since Saturday. I do insist he wears real clothes to church and school, but he immediately changes into the pajamas as soon as we walk in the door. Yesterday I had to wash them, and he stood by the laundry room door in his underwear waiting on them to be clean! I just love my silly boy! :)


Although I will probably grow tired of finding new hiding places, it has been fun so far to stage Bockle for the next morning once the babies are in bed. 

Here are the first four mornings:


Thanks, Bockle, for keeping the kids in line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment