Sunday, December 8, 2013

Here Comes Santa Claus

We played hookie from preschool on Friday, so I could take Tuttle and Maggie to visit Santa at the mall. I knew Tuttle would jump right up in his lap, but I was not too sure about Maggie. 



Unfortunately Maggie was not a huge fan of the man in red. We will be laughing about these pictures for years to come! :)




Once I rescued Maggie, Tuttle had some one-on-one time to talk to Santa and share his list. Luckily I was listening because his list has been changing recently. He currently wants a skateboard, Ninja Legos, and a watch. 




We ended our adventure with huge cookies and some window shopping at Target. I let Tuttle try out a skateboard (much to Gram's disapproval!), and he was in Heaven! It looks like we might be adding to Santa's pile of toys on Christmas morning....

Even though Maggie screamed when I put her in Santa's lap, she cannot get enough of the picture we purchased at the mall. I put it on our fridge, and she drags me over to look at it multiple times a day. I guess the experience did not scar her too deeply!

No comments:

Post a Comment