Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013- Corbitt Editon

We celebrated Round Two of Thanksgiving with my side of the family Saturday. Since my cousin lives in Philadelphia, we always get together the Saturday after the official holiday since her family has to fly. I love that we have the event then because we do not have to rush between two families on the actual day. 

My aunt and uncle hosted this year, and we had such a fun and relaxing time visiting with family. I have a much smaller family than Jay, and I absolutely love spending time with everyone. 



Tuttle, Maggie, and Gwen were the main entertainment. Tuttle and Gwen had everyone rollign with laughter when they started debating the correct words for "The Wheels on the Bus." I am looking forward to watching this gang grow up together, and another baby will join the family in March.



We were able to officially congratulate Emily and Robb on their baby boy news, and we also celebrated my grandma's 93rd birthday on Saturday. 





Although Gram dropped the ball and did not bring mashed potatoes (She may never hear the end of that!), everyone ate way too much food. :)


The babies were able to run around for few minutes in the backyard before we left. I am predicting a cold winter, so we are trying to soak up any warmth left.


I convinced everyone to poise for a picture of all the beautiful Corbitt women. 


We are already looking forward to celebrating Christmas with my family in less than a month. Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment