Sunday, July 28, 2013

Our New House

The kids and I were able to get away with Gram for a beach trip to St. Simons Island, Georgia. My mom had stayed at this beach house previously and knew immediately that she wanted to bring the kids and me to visit, as well. We left yesterday morning and arrived late afternoon after stops for food, several big rain storms, and a fussy one year old who was completely over being in the car.

When I opened the door of the beach house, I was in HEAVEN! It is so welcoming and comfy. I am already planning a return trip. The extra space to roam and explore inside has already allowed me to relax, and I rarely feel like a "vacation" is relaxing with two babies!





Tuttle's absolute favorite part of the beach house is the kids room complete with toys! Every time we have left the house to eat or explore, he is constantly asking to return to the beach house. :)


Gram and I have already braved a restaurant for dinner and breakfast this morning. I think Gram has a real understanding for how I lost the baby weight. With Maggie, you have to eat FAST and usually cannot finish your entire meal, especially when Maggie fills up on bread before the meal even arrives. :) 


I am sure ice cream will be a daily stop during our beach stay. 


I cannot wait to see what adventures we will get into during our stay at St. Simons. We are already having such a memorable vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment