Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week With My Girl

Last week I received a call that my sweet friend of mine generously gave Tuttle her son's week at camp because she had family coming in town. Tuttle was thrilled to learn he could attend space camp at his school! This week he is in camp from 9am-1pm, so I have the mornings with my little girl. :)




We have enjoyed long walks (where Maggie snoozed), Ashford Park playtime, a morning at the airplane park with friends, and playing ball and baby dolls. I love this one-on-one time with Maggie.



Tuttle has refused to have his picture taken with his treasures from space camp, but he has come home with a rocket and a planet painting. He is having the best time with his buddies and teachers at school. (I promise to bribe him for a picture at some point this week. I am hoping to snap a shot when he creates his astronaut helmet!)

Tomorrow Maggie officially turns one. Can time PLEASE slow down? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment