Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Year Older

Today was my 27th birthday! :) I really did not want to do anything special because it is not really a big year like 30 will be. After receiving a BOB stroller from my mom and stepdad, I was completely overwhelmed with such a great gift. My amazing husband topped it with the MOST SURPRISING gift ever!! He bought me an SLR camera!!!! He paired my new Canon Rebel T2i with a telephoto lens, as well. I am still in shock and spent most of the day playing with my new toy.

My Handsome and Generous Husband
Tuttle was forced to participate in an all day photo session, but who doesn't want a collection of new photos when the subject is so darn cute???






I am still reading through the manual, so I can learn all the new tricks of my camera, but the pictures today already prove what an awesome gift I received!! 

Thanks, Jay!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Petty!!!! I want an SLR camera soooo bad! Good work Jay :)

    ReplyDelete