Sunday, September 25, 2011

Going to the Chapel.....

Jay and I celebrated Paul and Val's wedding this weekend! Gram and Grumps kept Tuttle, so it was an adult only weekend, and we definitely took advantage of our free time! :)

Friday, we started the wedding festivities with the rehearsal dinner at ONE Midtown Kitchen. The restaurant was BEAUTIFUL, the food tasted DELICIOUS, and the company proved UNFORGETTABLE. 


Cristi and Stephanie
 

 The Groom and his Wedding Party

Jay gave a great speech that really summed up his good friend, Paul. He focused on Paul's moral compass, and everyone agreed that he is stand-up and the best future husband for Val. The bride and groom really are the perfect match! 


The next day, Jay left early to watch the Dawgs play with the groomsmen at the hotel. Luckily, the team pulled out a win for Paul and Val's special day!!!
The wedding and reception were held at the historic Biltmore hotel. The ballroom had recently been renovated and was breathtakingly gorgeous! Plus, my husband in a tuxedo was not too bad to look at either.

After the wedding, we were greeted with lemonade vodkas in mason jars during a cocktail hour. Yes, please!!

We entered back into the ballroom for the dinner. There were three food stations, including a macaroni and cheese bar with a choice of toppings. I literally lived on mac and cheese for about ten years, so I was in HEAVEN!!

The size of the wedding made me feel like I knew most of the people, so I was all over the place catching up with friends. Throughout all the showers and parties, I have grown to LOVE Val's family. I hope they come back to Atlanta to visit again soon since they live fairly close in Florida. They added the right amount of Cuban spice to the wedding! 

Justin and Kristin



Jon and Stephanie, you are next!! :)
 

The band absolutely stole the show! Jay is a great dancer and actually makes me look good, so we spent a lot of time on the dance floor. Maybe I am ready for Dancing with the Stars now?

The STUNNING Bride
Congratulations on tying the knot, Paul and Val! And thank you for such a memorable weekend! We love y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I have saved some of the pics and am uploading them to my blog! Had a great time with you and Jay!

    ReplyDelete