Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Milestone Log

I have been keeping track of Tuttle's milestones in a calendar and almost lost the calendar today, so I am going to go back in time and record all the special things that Tuttle has done so far. :)

August 3rd- Rolls Over (about 3 months old)

November 3rd- Sits Up without Support (about 6 months old)

December 22nd- Crawls Army Style (8 months old)

January 4th- Sits Up from Laying Down Unassisted (about 8 months old)

January 6th- First Tooth (about 8 months old)

January 15th- Stands Up Assisted Holding Mirror (almost 9 months old)

April 29th- First Boo Boo- Bruise on cheek from falling (about 1 year old)

May 23- First Steps (about 11 months old)

First Word: "CAT"

*** I realize that really only I care about the specific details, but I had to find a safe place to keep all the information. :)
 I hope that the milestone for giving up that paci is not his first day at college!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment