Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Update

While this blog is mostly about Tuttle, Jay is also very important to me! :) Tomorrow is his last day with his current team at Home Depot before he starts with his new job (promotion!!) on Monday. I would describe what the new job entails, but it will sound like a Kindergartener talking about what his parent does-- I might get the basics, but I will not get his job describtion 100%. Haha We are SOOOOO proud of you, Daddy!

I am having the time of my life teaching preschool this year!! My class is made up of six of the cutest toddlers in the world (minus Tuttle). Most of the students will turn two before Christmas, so they are just starting to talk in sentences and play with others. During the month of September, we created cotton ball lambs, assembled monkey puppets, colored school buses, and painted stars. The planning definitely takes less effort than writing lesson plans for middle schoolers and is always more fun! :)

Tuttle has adjusted to our crazy nanny schedule. He is such a flexible boy and naps successfully at a different house every day. After resting, he is ready to explore the different toys at each place and makes himself right at home.

How could I blog without some pictures with my new camera???


Tuttle cannot get enough of crayons, markers, chalk--pretty much anything that he can get his hands on that writes!
 

A delicious dinner of chicken noodle soup, yogurt, and a fruit/spinach smoothie! Yum!!
 

 I hope you are enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment