Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuttle's First Day of Preschool

Today was Tuttle's first day of preschool! I was nervous about the day because I was afraid he would get too tired and then become fussy. We are working on getting down to one nap, but it is not successful everyday.

I picked out Tuttle's outfit and bookbag months ago. I remember back-to-school shopping with my mom when I was younger. I wanted to find the perfect outfit to start the year off right. I think Tuttle was the cutest preschooler ever!

** Please excuse the bad photography. I did not want to take the "fancy camera" to school today since we had so much to carry already.


We started the day off with a special breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts. Yum!

It was almost impossible to get a decent picture of Tuttle the entire day. He was all over the place, but I am so happy that he wanted the explore his new school so much. :)

How adorable is his bookbag?


As soon as I dropped him off in his classroom, he was so interested in the puzzles at the table that he did not even see me leave, much less cry.


His teachers told me that he did GREAT! He only cried a few times when he was triggered by other kids crying. He did have some issues drinking from his cup at lunch. (They do not allow sippy cups.) Apparently, he proceeded to dump the water in his lap several times. We will be practicing this new skill at home. :)

I know Tuttle will learn so much this year at his new school from the music and gardening classes to playing with new friends in his room. We are so lucky to be at HTPP!!

1 comment:

  1. Does Tuttle's preschool have any openings? This place sounds AMAZING and I would try really hard not to jump him for that sweet backpack.

    ReplyDelete