Saturday, October 22, 2011

All Aboard for Halloween!

After a challenging morning with family pictures (Tuttle was super clingy to his mommy), we headed to Decatur for Tuttle's preschool Halloween Hoopla. It was held at a park with a great playground, so Tuttle had fun watching the big kids and exploring a little on his own.



I know I am partial, but Tuttle was the ABSOLUTE cutest train conductor to ever dress up for Halloween. He even wore his hat most of the time which is very unusual for him! :)




As soon as I placed my monster cake on the table, I heard a kid say, "I want that cake if I win the cake walk!" Complete success. 

We are ready for Trick-or-Treating next Monday!!
__________________________________________________________________

Tuttle turned 18 months yesterday, and his newest skill is his increasing vocabulary. I want to have a record of his words at a year and a half:

Daddy
Mommy/Momma
Kitty/Cat
Uh-Oh
Sit
Sit Down
Please
Cheese (for a picture)
Get (if Bella is bothering him)
"C" (for Cookie Monster)
Teeth
Ear
Shoes
What's that?

Current Motor Skills
Clapping (especially at the end of a song)
Waving Bye-Bye
Snapping (only making the motions)
Pointing out his hair, teeth, ears, nose, piggies (toes), and sometimes eyes
Jumping (His feet don't leave the ground, but he makes the motions.)
Feeding himself with a spoon (until he gets tired and just uses his hands!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment