Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool Halloween Party

Today we celebrated Halloween at preschool! I have the cutest little class and look forward to teaching every Tuesday and Thursday. It blows my mind how well the kids listen and follow direction. As soon as I say, "Clean up and head to the rug for songs," eight toddlers start putting blocks in buckets and baby dolls in beds and pick a circle on the rug. It's CRAZY!!


The kids had great costumes for the Halloween party. There was Curious George, a fireman, a strawberry fairy, and an astronaut (who decided not to suit up and refused the costume.) Some of the kids wore cute Halloween shirts and dresses, as well.




We have a great room mom, and she organized a Halloween craft, music, decorations, pictures, and a special treat. I did not have to plan anything, and most of the moms came to celebrate, including the mom with twin infants! 

I was hoping to attend Tuttle's party, too, but they had a special Halloween snack during his normal snack time. Since it was not at the end of the day, I would have come to his class only to leave him again. That would have been a disaster, so his teachers took some pictures for me. 



Happy Halloween!! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment