Friday, October 21, 2011

Chairs and Monster Cake

Tuttle and I ALWAYS look forward to Fridays because we do not work at any school or nanny job! We usually end of in our pajamas half the day, and it gives me a chance to get my apartment back in order after days of neglect and unfulfilled attempts to vacuum/dust/wash clothes/etc. 

We checked many things off of the "To Do List" today. From a trip to the dry cleaners to vacuuming the entire apartment to mopping the kitchen floor. Tuttle was a typical toddler and played with everything. One of his new favorite skills is sitting in a chair. I think he got interested in it at school since they sit in their little chairs for snack or art projects. After dumping a pile of laundry on the guest room bed, I found Tuttle like this:



I also created a cake for Tuttle's Halloween Hoopla tomorrow for his entire school. I am VERY PROUD of the finished product, and it was EXTREMELY easy! 



We have a busy Saturday planned. Our fabulous photographer is in town from St. Louis just in time for Tuttle's 18 month birthday, which is today. We are getting family photos at 8am tomorrow at the Frosty Caboose in Chamblee to highlight Tuttle's current obsession with trains. Afterward, we will go to Decatur for the Halloween Hoopla from 10-12. Hopefully a LOOONNNGGG nap is in our future tomorrow afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment