Thursday, October 6, 2011

Growing into a Big Boy

Jay and I have decided that Tuttle has officially changed into a big boy in the last few weeks. He responds to commands immediately. Now to be honest these are the fun commands (clap, eat a cookie like Cookie Monster, wave, touch your hair/nose/teeth/piggies). Commands such as "follow me" or "do not touch that" are still works in progress. Hehe

I can tell that he is really observing the older kids at school. He learned how to swing on his tummy this week by pushing off with his feet and moving back and forth until the momentum slowed, and then he would start again. He moves around the playground like he owns the place: running through the grass, going down the big slide head first, climbing into the tunnels.

I make a point to let him be ALL BOY. He needs a new bruise or scrap everyday to toughen him up. :)
 
One thing has not changed. He still prefers to end his night watching Elmo's World, especially with a soft Smelly seat.
I cannot wait to see more of my little boy's personality in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment