Saturday, October 29, 2011

Georgia/Florida Game

The Georgia/Florida football game was today, and each year this proves to be the biggest game of the season. This particular game is special to me because Jay and I met on a GA/FL bus six years ago. :)


This year we watched the game at Justin and Kristin's house. Their neighborhood set up a big screen t.v. outside with tons of tailgate chairs and yummy appetizers. Due to Tuttle running a fever from his 18 month old shots yesterday, we had a slow morning, and I was not able to make the corndog muffins I had planned to bring. Chick-fil-a nuggets would have to do!!

 
We had a blast cheering on the Dawgs with our friends.


We LOVE Krystal even if she is a Gator fan!!
 

Tuttle loved playing with Connor's toys and running around in the grass. He also ate more than his fair share of cookies and caramel apples.

Kristin and Connor
Connor is such a sweet girl, and I am so glad she has agreed to be Tuttle's girlfriend.


 
Toward the end of the game it got a little chilly, so Kristin and I took the kids inside. Tuttle had the best seat in the house on Connor's rocking horse.



Unfortunately, Tuttle and I had to head out a little early, but I did get the hear the DAWGS BEAT FLORIDA on the radio. GOOOOOOO DAWGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment