Saturday, April 14, 2012

Airplane Birthday Party with Daddy

Today I had to work at the preschool for the annual fundraiser, so Jay and Tuttle went to a birthday party at the Peachtree-Dekalb Airport. It is such a fun spot within walking distance of our house, so I was looking forward to Jay seeing the playground and all the aerial action!


If you know me, you know that I will talk to anyone. I met Ryan (the birthday boy) and his mommy, Katie at our park. Tuttle and I love having his buddies so close by.

A little one-on-one time with Ryan :)

 
Grandmommy and Grandaddy also came into town, and they were able to join in on the weekend fun! 



The weather was absolutely perfect for the party, and Tuttle LOVED exploring the playground.
 



Perfect party favors- Toy Airplanes!


Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!!

**On a side note, it seems Tuttle is back to feeling a little under the weather. Not eating very much, being clingy, and looking a little worn down. Please say a prayer that this passes because Tuttle turns TWO next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment