Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

This morning we celebrated Tuttle sleeping in until 8am by watching our Easter church service on Jay's tablet cuddling in bed in our pajamas. Tuttle enjoyed checking out his Easter basket loot which consisted of a Mr. Potato Head, a set of watercolor paints, Cars Band-Aids, and yogurt melts. He ate the entire bag of yogurt melts while we watched the service.

Afterwards we showered and dressed in our Easter best to meet my family at Mary Mac's for lunch. Everyone ate entirely too much of yummy southern fare. I gobbled down my favorite-turkey and dressing!




I was determined to get some pictures of Tuttle in his Easter outfit. I was very proud of his green seersucker pants from Etsy. :)





 Tuttle wanted to share his Peeps with Daddy.


 Thank you for my candy filled Easter basket, Gram! Mommy left it in the car too long, so it was a little melted and messy!!


Happy Easter!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment